STAGE ONE - 'LAND PURCHASE'
- choose your land and purchase it
STAGE TWO ? 'INITIAL CONSULTATION'
- Discuss with the team at Efficiency Building Group
- discuss designs and suitability for your project
- discuss budget requirements
STAGE THREE - 'PRILIMINARY AGREEMENT'
- site visit by Builder and/or design team
- preliminary plans are drafted
- soil testing and contours are carried out
- Quotation documents are provided to the client
- Inclusions/exclusions list to be completed
- Scope of works document to be completed
STAGE FOUR - 'CONTRACT SIGNING'
- deposit payment required
- discuss final plans and sign off, if any changes are required, this is done now
- discuss the specification and sign off
- lodge plans for building approval (allow 2-4 weeks)
STAGE FIVE - 'APPROVALS'
- plans are approved and released by local authority
STAGE SIX - 'COLOUR SELECTIONS' AND 'PRODUCT SELECTIONS'
- select finishing?s colours and any product upgrades
- lodgement of covenant approval
STAGE SEVEN - 'CONSTRUCTION'
STAGE EIGHT - 'HANDOVER'
- walk through with owner, make note of any defects
- defects rectified
- final payment is made to the builder
- final walk through and hand over of keys to the owner or representative
- six month structural maintenance period commences
STAGE NINE - 'ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME' YOU DESERVE IT!